5724 Sutter Avenue, Richmond
Offered at: $499,000
Perfect condo alternative!
Nestled in charming Richmond Annex this one bedroom, one bath home offers a spacious living room and dining area with big windows and peaceful verdant outlook. The sweet kitchen has plenty of cabinet space and easy access to the yard as well as interior access to the downstairs laundry room, extra storage, and attached garage.
Down the hall is an adorable bathroom with original details, cheery teal tile and pedestal sink.
The large, sunny bedroom looks out to the yard and has two generous closets.
You will love the enchanting backyard garden with flowering vines, fruit trees, and native plants that attract pollinators. Conveniently located – close to El Cerrito Plaza and Ranch 99 Market, fun shops, great restaurants, and several transportation options.
- Off-street parking and attached single car garage
- Close to Pt Isabel Dog Park and Bay Trail
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Newer roof, new gutters installed in 2019
- Sewer Lateral Compliant
- New stove and refrigerator
- Washer/dryer included in sale